Effective July 2, 2020
AGREEMENT TO TERMS OF SERVICE
By using the Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you don’t agree to these Terms, Please do not use our Services.
CHANGES TO TERMS OR SERVICES
We may modify the Terms at any time, in our sole discretion. If we do so, we’ll let you know either by posting the modified Terms on the Site or through other communications. It’s important that you review the Terms whenever we modify them because if you continue to use the Services after we have posted modified Terms on the Site, you are indicating to us that you agree to be bound by the modified Terms. If you don’t agree to be bound by the modified Terms, then you can’t use the Services anymore. Because our Services are evolving over time we may change or discontinue all or any part of the Services, at any time and without notice, at our sole discretion.
WHO MAY USE THE SERVICES
Children under the age of 13 are not eligible to use the Website and must not submit any personal information to us. We don’t knowingly collect personal information from any person who is under the age of 13 or allow them to register to any of our Services. If it comes to our attention that we have collected personal data from a person under the age of 13, we will delete this information as quickly as possible. If you have reason to believe that this has occurred, please contact us at [email protected] and we will do our best to solve this matter.
This website is not intended for anyone under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly solicit or collect personal information from or about children, and we do not knowingly market our products or services to children. You may use the Services only if you are 13 years or older and are not barred from using the Services under applicable law.
THE SERVICES AND CONTENT ARE PROVIDED “AS IS,” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, WE EXPLICITLY DISCLAIM ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, QUIET ENJOYMENT AND NON-INFRINGEMENT AND ANY WARRANTIES ARISING OUT OF COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE. We make no warranty that the Services will meet your requirements or be available on an uninterrupted, secure, or error-free basis. We make no warranty regarding the quality, accuracy, timeliness, truthfulness, completeness or reliability of any Content.
While the informations published on this site and our applications are believed to be accurate, it has been published solely for the purpose to provide general information and is not intended as a substitute for professional medical advice. If you have questions or concerns regarding your health, please seek assistance from a qualified healthcare provider.
You acknowledge and agree that no medical advice, medical service, medical information or other medical engagement is provided through the Applications or otherwise by MBRB or by anyone on its behalf, and that you are installing and (if applicable) using the Application at your own risk, without any reliance, assumption, expectation, or intent whatsoever that the Application and/or MBRB shall provide you any medical advice, medical service, medical information or other medical engagement. Applications are supplied and distributed by MBRB solely for enjoyable use and shall not and cannot be used for any other purposes, including without limitation, for any medical purposes whatsoever, or any other purpose or usage where accuracy or reliability is required. You are hereby urged and expressly asked to consult your health care provider for any health concerns.
We welcome feedback, comments and suggestions for improvements to the Services (“Feedback”). You can submit Feedback by emailing us at [email protected]. You grant to us a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, fully-paid, royalty-free, sub licensable and transferable license under any and all intellectual property rights that you own or control to use, copy, modify, create derivative works based upon and otherwise exploit the Feedback for any purpose.
CONTENT AND CONTENT RIGHTS
For purposes of these Terms, “Content” means text, graphics, images, sounds, software, audio, video, works of authorship of any kind, and information or other materials that are posted, generated, provided or otherwise made available through the Services.
This Site, including all Materials, is copyrighted and protected by worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions. You agree to comply with all copyright laws worldwide in your use of this Site and to prevent any unauthorized copying of the Materials. You agree not to remove, alter or obscure any copyright, trademark, service mark or other proprietary rights notices incorporated in or accompanying the Services or Content. Subject to your compliance with these Terms, MBRB grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicenseable license to download, view and display the Content solely in connection with your permitted use of the Services and solely for your personal and non-commercial purposes.
You agree not to do any of the following:
- Use, display, mirror or frame the Services, or any individual element within the Services, MBRB’s name, any MBRB’s trademark, logo or other proprietary information, or the layout and design of any page or form contained on a page, without MBRB’s express written consent;
- Access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Services, MBRB’s computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of MBRB’s providers;
- Attempt to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any MBRB’s system or network or breach any security or authentication measures;
- Avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, impair, descramble or otherwise circumvent any technological measure implemented by MBRB or any of MBRB’s providers or any other third party (including another user) to protect the Services;
- Attempt to access or search the Services or download Collective Content from the Services through the use of any engine, software, tool, agent, device or mechanism (including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools or the like);
- Send any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, email, junk mail, spam, chain letters or other form of solicitation;
- Use any meta tags or other hidden text or metadata utilizing a MBRB’s trademark, logo URL or product name without MBRB’s express written consent;
- Use the Services for any commercial purpose or the benefit of any third party or in any manner not permitted by these Terms;
- Forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting, or in any way use the Services to send altered, deceptive or false source- identifying information;
- Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software used to provide the Services;
- Interfere with, or attempt to interfere with, the access of any user, host or network, including, without limitation, sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing the Services;
- Collect or store any personally identifiable information from the Services from other users of the Services without their express permission;
- Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
- Violate any applicable law or regulation; or
- Encourage or enable any other individual to do any of the foregoing. Although we’re not obligated to monitor access to or use of the Services or Content or to review or edit any Content, we have the right to do so for the purpose of operating the Services, to ensure compliance with these Terms, or to comply with applicable law or other legal requirements. We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to remove or disable access to any Content, at any time and without notice, including, but not limited to, if we, at our sole discretion, consider any Content to be objectionable or in violation of these Terms or our Acceptable Use Policy. We have the right to investigate violations of these Terms or conduct that affects the Services. We may also consult and cooperate with law enforcement authorities to prosecute users who violate the law.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES OR RESOURCES
We may terminate your access to and use of the Services, at our sole discretion, at any time and without notice to you. Upon any termination, discontinuation or cancellation of Services, all provisions of these Terms which by their nature should survive will survive, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, limitations of liability, and dispute resolution provisions.
You will indemnify and hold harmless MBRB and its officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any claims, disputes, demands, liabilities, damages, losses, and costs and expenses, including, without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, arising out of or in any way connected with (i) your access to or use of the Services or Content or (ii) your violation of these Terms.
LIMITATIONS OF DAMAGES
IN NO EVENT SHALL MBRB OR ANY OF ITS SUBSIDIARIES BE LIABLE TO ANY ENTITY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF INFORMATION OR PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA ON YOUR INFORMATION HANDLING SYSTEM) THAT ARE RELATED TO THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE CONTENT, MATERIALS, AND FUNCTIONS OF THE SITE OR ANY LINKED WEBSITE, EVEN IF MBRB IS EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES